How to Sell Cards
We offer cash and/or store credit for your cards. We buy collections from $1 and up! If you have cards you no longer play and are looking to sell, you have come to the right place. We pay very well for your cards!
Please read our Selling Policy here.
1. Click on the Buylist button on the front page.
2. Select the game that your cards are from. We buy Magic, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
3. Use the search bar to look for your card. Please ensure that your select the correct card and the correct set that it is from.
4. Use the drop down menu to select the condition of your card, enter the quantity that you have and press the "+" button to add it to your buy list.
If you need some help with determining the condition of your cards, click here.
On the right hand side of the buylist menu you can switch between prices shown in cash or prices shown in store credit. Store credit may only be used toward items on the website. Credit will be applied to your online account once your buylist is approved.
5. Please try to keep your cards in the order that you submit them in. This will greatly reduce the turnaround time so you can get paid faster! We may decline a buylist if it is not properly organized.
6. Once you have submitted your buylist online, you can drop them off at 51 Allen St. Charlottetown, PEI or mail them to us at:
51 Allen St.
Please Include your Order Number.
Once we have received your cards, we will review the buylist that you submitted.
Please note: We may have to make adjustments based on condition and you will not be notified of any adjustments which affect the value by less than 20% so please pay particular attention to the card condition when working on your buylist!